Reliable Locksmith Service in New Orleans
Here at ASAP Locksmith, we understand the fact that a strong lock helps to maintain the security and safety of your home – and by extension, your family and belongings. That is why our professionals work round-the-clock in order to make sure that all potential security defects in your home are fixed and tackled on time, thereby, strengthening your security infrastructure and locks in order to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Residential Locksmith Services
Rely On Us For Help Keeping Your Residence Safe and Secure.
- Rekeying of existing locks
- Basic key cutting
- Installation of several locks used in your home
- Residential safe installation and repair
- Residential access control systems
- Auto smart keys
- Remote programming services
- Program chip keys, among others
- Gated Entry devices
- Single and Multi-facet Burglar / Intrusion
- Alarm products
- Mobility and noise detection device
- Sophisticated CCTV and wireless video
- doorbell intercom devices
- Digital and Remote Access Door Locks
- Remote System maintenance and administration
Our residential access control systems include:
Home Camera & CCTV Systems
We Can Provide the Best Technology For Monitoring and Protecting Your Residence.
- Well-structured and complete-home, indoor, and outdoor surveillance systems.
- Intercom access commands
- Motion sensor detection
- Remote alarm systems through text or email
- Remote monitoring and tracking through the Internet
Home Security System Maintenance & Repairs
Security Problems Don’t Last Long When We’re Around.
Still have questions? Here are some answers to common questions we receive from our customers.
How Often Should I Change My Home's Locks?
This depends on a variety of factors. If your locks are new, once every seven years is appropriate. If you purchased an older home and aren’t sure when the locks were last changed, it might be time to replace them now. Also, you should replace your locks between tenants. You never know if renters will return keys without making companies. Changing your locks after a tenant moves out is the best option to keep both you and other renters safe.
Will You Damage My Door If I Get Locked Out of the House?
More than likely, we should be able to pick your door’s locks without causing any damage. Drastic measures are only used after other, less destructive methods fail. These moments aren’t common.
Do I Need to Change My Locks After Moving Into a New Home?
It’s not necessary to change your locks every time you move unless there is something blatantly wrong with them.